Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Welcoming baby A...


My dear friends K & M just welcomed their beautiful baby girl to the world 3 days ago!  I swung by the hospital to see the little one, and gifted her parents with this...(I have been waiting for a long time to post, in fear that they'd see the post somehow before they got the gift). : )  I didn't actually see K & M open the box, so hopefully they like this little outfit...

Soft turtle print cotton voile (double-layered) found in Japan...
...became a little v-neck dress for baby A.

exposed hand stitching for snaps
a little turtle applique to bring a smile to K. : )






2 comments:

ceci said...

Judy, you make me want to have a little girl! or better yet, to BE a little girl who gets to wear your designs!

Unknown said...

i'll make you into a little girl any time you want! ; )