Tuesday, May 31, 2011

'cross the shoulder birdie bag!


in between working on baby's room and finishing up some pre-existing custom orders, I managed to create a new pattern for a co-worker who wanted the birdie bag that she could carry across the shoulder. I took on the task partly because I had wanted to make a bag just like that, so it seemed worth looking into. I'm glad I did--I now have a pattern that I can use to make other bags with different fabrics (don't know when I can use the fabrics I bought in Paris back in March!)...and even make modifications to improve upon it.

For sale for $50. Comes with an inner patch pocket for those smaller items!

2 comments:

AJK said...

Congrats Judy and Craig! Your baby girls is soooo adorable!!! And your nursery for her looks perfect like a magazine page! Congrats again!

judy Jou said...

aww..thanks janice! :) That's so sweet of you! Can't wait to see you guys soon.