Without further ado, here are some photos of the stages of making this pillow, in hopes that it can show you just how simple it is to make something like this. Feeling inspired yet? Go make something beautiful for your home!
1. Start by cutting out the appliqué
2. Then cut a 2" strip of fabric, fold in half and gather (make sure the length is about 2x as much as the circumference of the circle)
3. Sew both cover circles right sides together, sandwiching the gathered strip. Leave a 3" opening for the pillow stuffing.
4. turn inside out, and iron!
5. Place stuffing or pillow form inside. Pin opening closed.
6. Carefully run the opening through the machine to stitch shut.
And that's it! Enjoy what you have just made. : ) It's so simple and fun!