Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Back to Bags...

(SOLD OUT for now)
Finally made some headway in my Fall 2010 collection. Some of these designs were brewing way back when, but now they are finally realized. Most of these are onesies, since fabric supply is limited! Hope you enjoy the beginning of the JJ Design Fall Collection!
(SOLD OUT!)
Here's my new favorite, amongst other favorites (hehe I think it's hard while creating these to not love each one that comes out...they are all so precious!)
$30
a note about the zippered Taro tote: I hate zippers. I love them and hate them. I love how they work, but really do not like sewing them on. This is my first attempt at putting zippers in my bags...I spent many hours figuring out how I wanted to put it in and design-wise what would look best...and ta-da! Here it is. It's my only one so far! Will keep workin' on them...
$80

No comments: